Saturday, January 29, 2011

Tenterfield Show 2011


For as long as I can remember, I have been heavily involved with the Tenterfield Show. I retired this year as the show's Secretary, but am still actively involved with the Show.

With all this in mind, I thought I should give this year's Show a mention, and encourage anyone near Tenterfield to either enter the Show, or come along and enjoy all the great things on offer.

We have had a few set-backs this year, with the floods - leading the cancellation of the Stud Cattle, Shearing, Utes and Motorbike events .... but as they say, The Show will go on!
This year's show is on 4,5 and 6 February at the Tenterfield Showgrounds, Tenterfield.
For further details regarding the show, please visit the Show's website, http://www.tenterfieldshow.org.au/.

No comments:

Post a Comment