Saturday, February 12, 2011

A busy start to 2011


Well, the Show is over for another year, so I am back on track again now, gearing up for another busy year.

You can find me at Stanthorpe's Market in the Mountains tomorrow, from 8am til noon. Come along and see some quality Granite Belt art, craft and of course, fresh produce. It's always a great morning out.

I am also busy, getting ready for another Granite Belt Flavours Market at Southbank in Brisbane. After all the devastation with the flooding at the beginning of the year, it is great to see Brisbane getting back on its feet. If you're in Brisbane on Sunday March 13, feel free to drop by and say hello. I will have a wonderful new range of shibori-dyed scarves available. Each one is just so unique and mini works of art!
I will also be running another silk painting workshop at the end of this month. There are still two places available if you are interested. Please email me at sue@eyzerdesigns.com or call (07) 4684 3308 for more details, or to enrol.

No comments:

Post a Comment